Need to Re-Home 1 year Old Boxer Terrier Mix



Need to rehome a 1 yr old boxer terrier mix. I found him on the side of the road about 7 months ago and he is STILL here. He's a great dog but i am not in a position to take on any more animals. 

He has not had any medical care other than a parvo, and rabies shot. He knows his basic commands, potty trained, and is great with kids, dogs, and cats. 

He is however a social butterfly. He stays near you until you turn your back and he will go and meet and greet everyone in the neighborhood. 

I thought i could keep him but i will be working 17 hour days and he can't sit in the kennel that long and my fence does not keep him in. I don't want to give him to just anyone, he is a good loving dog. 

I want him to find a FOREVER home.

If interested PM the below contact/owner.
Contact :  Angel Chase

Location: Louisburg, Kansas